niedziela, 13 stycznia 2013

It's already 2013, I guess I should write something...

I recently realized, that it's already almost three months since I posted anything. There's been a lot going on, but I hope to finally get back.

I started writing a note about Milo Greene those three months ago, so hopefully I'll finish it and upload soon. Thanks for your patience, to all of you, who come back and check if there's something new.

Probably it might be a good idea to post some kind of "best of 2012". Just, you know, to post something. But I'm not going to do this. I'm sure you have already seen enough of summaries and most of them are pretty much the same. So there's just this post to wish you all a Happy New Year (yeah, I know, I really know I'm two weeks late)!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz